Riding since: 2000
Stance: Regular 15, -15
Favourites: Backcountry, Street, Snowpark
Sponsors: Artec, Ripzone, Level, Ignite, Hoven, Celsius, Mojo, Boardshop.De & Rox
Special Trick: Switch Underflips,
1. What do you like the most while riding in the alps?
It is the place and the mountains I grew up with and where I learned to handle my board. Furthermore there are amazing landscapes, good parks and many resorts with short distances among each other.
2. What is the special thing while riding overseas, or what could it be for you?
Riding the best snowparks in the world and get to all the spots which are featured in the top movies and of course the sick backcountry.
3. How could a special snowboarding day start for you and what must happen to call it special?
Riding with all my friends in deep fresh pow, hitting some kickers or rails where everybody gets his trick dialled and nobody gets hurt.
4. Now you are a real Teamrider. What is different if you look back into the past?
I think that nothing really changed for me because I always have done what I love to do the most, snowboarding and skateboarding even when I wasn’t sponsored or something like that. The biggest difference is probably that I get my snowboarding gear for free but not for granted ;) and that I am able to see lots of different resorts and places.
5. Did the girls really like you more since your name was getting famous in your region?
Haha, I haven’t thought about it yet, but I got some girls back in the days too when I hadn’t any sponsors so I think it was never a problem for me to hook up some ;)
6. Is there a country where you don’t want to go for riding?
I think every country with at least a minimum amount of snow would be interesting.
7. Which is the best competition in the European snowboarding scene for you?
The G-TAL Snowpark Tour – There are no really time limitations or a special amount of runs you have to do and it doesn’t matter if you are already semi-pro and throw your switch back lips or rodeos down or if you are trying your first 50-50s ..it is there for everybody, no stress, just a pure jam session from snowboarders for snowboarders and the party afterwards are pretty sick too. Just check out: www.deliriumcrew.at.tf for the dates
8. Tell me about your feelings while riding street?
My background is Skateboarding so it is just natural part for me I guess. There are tons of stuff you can hit, slide or bonk, you just have to be creative and it is also the best alternative if the conditions on the mountains are icy, hard or the weather is bad.
You are invited to comment. If you use Facebook, you can use a login info from there. All you gotta do is click on the button below.
All the questions about Artec, collection and team can be found under this link...
Check out our gear in the shop closest to you.
Show all shops
Once in a while when something good happens we send out our news directly to you.